Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Holiday Homework

Dear ALL !!

Its your much anticipated ONE WEEK BREAK!!! WOO HOOO..

BUT, you must make good use of your holiday right. ;-) You should not spend too much time playing or idling around. SO your holiday homework has to be done :-)

In case you have forgotten. I will list it down here for you

5D
Angles Practice 3 of 5B workbook

5C
Angles booklet, complete worksheet 1, worksheet 2, its not compulsory at this point of time
Practice book p6 103 to 108
Optional : Problem Solving strategy book --> pg 19, 20,22,23 and 24

CHEERS!!!!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!! :-)

4 comments:

partyhouse said...

yes ms Loh but 1 thing,i wonder how miss Loh knows my naruto blog hmmm

Anonymous said...

Every1 go 2 this website while the holidays r on: http://www.y8.com/games/Electricman_2_HS

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot Miss Loh! You've helped us a lot this term. Wonder what should I get you for Teachers Day?

Pikachu? said...

I wonder Too